Environment Health & Safety
Kirby Building Systems is committed to utilizing continually improvementing its practices to achieve “Zero Harm” performance. We demonstrate this commitment to excellence by operating our facilities in a world-class manner, in order to avoid or mitigate adverse health, safety and environmental impacts. Kirby has established - measurable performance targets and reports progress on a regular basis. All levels of the Kirby management and its employees ensure that our commitment to health, safety and the environment are rigorously maintained.
The goal of Kirby’s environment, health and safety (EHS) policy and management system aims is to:
- Develop, implement and manage policies and work activities at all our Kirby facilities.
- Protect employees, contractors, visitors, property and the environment.
- Comply with applicable EHS regulatory requirements at each location.
- Audit EHS activities at regular intervals at each facility to monitor its effective implementation and take corrective actions, wherever required.
- Create a proactive EHS culture through awareness, education and motivation, to achieve continual improvement in EHS performance.